Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

Introduction


My name's Chris and I will use this space to publish the columns I wrote for Japanese Punkrock fanzine Old Fashion (http://old-fashion.net/).

And I have to say, this is really comfortable - Blogging that is - just two klicks away from making whatever bullshit you think is worth it, available to everyone...
Yes, I can hear you huff disdainfully, digital natives... "look at that guy - running ten years late"... but I will not let you take this excitement away from me!

All the columns published so far and the ones to come are gonna be in here. The English originals and the Japanese translations. 
I am not a native English speaker, so the grammar might be a little off sometimes, but after all, this blog is about Punkrock, so who cares anyway.
The Japanese should be pretty decent though, thanks to my lovely wife Masako.

The whole purpose of the texts is to introduce good German bands to a wider public and since the fanzine is only available in Japanese, I though I might as well share the English originals too.
All the bands are obviously personal favorites of mine and I will keep it that way - if you don't like 'em, I don't like you!
So, here we go. Enjoy!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen